Friday, March 19, 2010

Woke up around 4 a.m., too excited about the prospect of heading home today to sleep any later. Also had a nosebleed to contend with, which didn't help inspire a groggy frame o' mind, alas.

Am worried about my final two radiation treatments. Felt like the dear, devoted doctors, nurses and techs threw the kitchen sink at me last night, but when it came to lie flat, my back just said no.

So frustrating!

But today is another day, and there are likely a lot more things that can be done so I can get one more treatment under my belt before heading home tonight.

And there was good news yesterday that I don't want us to overlook. First, the CT scan showed no new revolting developments under the sun in my lower back, and secondly, my kidney doctor was very pleased that my kidney function was improving over the past week despite everything else that was going on--hooray!

It's finally continental breakfast time, so I'd better go get some coffee and a nibbly bit of some sort. (Won't have this service available after today, after all. 8-)

Signing off from Boston at last, Ann

No comments: