Friday, March 26, 2010

Contrary creature

My system is a puzzlement to my dear doctors. I received two fresh batches of blood and one of platelets yesterday, and didn't get a boost from the combo. Instead, I seem to have chewed them up and spit them out.

Sheesh!

So, the night nurse just came for another blood sample for my dear doctors to puzzle over.

Never wanted to be a woman of mystery, friends; certainly not a woman of medical mystery.

This development also means yours truly will not be going home any time soon. Tuesday is the earliest possible day now. Oh well....

More to come from the dear doctors and beyond. All good, A

3 comments:

johnmccinnyc said...

Hang in there kid. I've got you in my thoughts and prayers.

johnmccinnyc said...

Oh, it's john from the retreat :-)

Jennifer Myszkowski said...

Thanks for updating, Padlock. Big Company was abuzz in people calling yours truly to get the story behind the silence. Everyone loves you so much and is sending you good thoughts!

I'm sorry your still stuck in the joint, but glad you're getting the care you need. I'll call you to arrange a visit.