Tuesday, February 15, 2005

THIS is February?

It's warm and sunny here--muddy, too. Just took Linus for his constitutional and found all of the ice at Dog Heaven has begun turning to slush. What a mess! But, I didn't slip and slide all the way around our usual loop, so life is good. Shwea didn't come along because her paw is still bleeding a little bit, now and then, and I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to take her to the vet. Will try one more course of homeopathics, and if that doesn't work, we'll go see him. Wish us luck....

Got another friendly e-mail from a Boston comic--how nice is that? Not at all what I expected (which was cold, calculating competitiveness). Guess I may need to revamp my world view a little, at least where this group of comics is concerned.

Valentine's Day wasn't one for the record books. Linda and I ordered in salads and pizza and watched the promo for the second season of "The L Word" that starts on the 20th. Are we a boring, middle-aged couple o' slugs, or what? (No need to answer that.) Am so looking forward to the new season, even though "That 70's Show" does a better job of reflecting my life experience. I don't care--I love the characters and how fabulous they look, even though the dyke drama gets a bit exhausting at times. Better them than me, that's how I look at it...methinks my "drama" days are behind me, and there's not a thing wrong with that.

No comments: