Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy day!

Am surprised to report I'm almost looking forward to tonight's show in Boston--okay, Somerville. Usually have a little fear and loathing the day of a show, but not today. I think I'm as prepared as I'll ever be, which helps--have been practicing every chance I get (my poor beasts). If the dogs' reaction is any indication, I'm ready.

Of course, the show could be a debacle of major proportions, but I don't think so.

Stay tuned.

Last night we rented "Indochine," a movie I forgot I loved. It is so beautiful, even if it tells a heart-wrenching story of colonialism and loss. No one looks better in the midst of tragedy than Catherine Deneuve. No one.

Well, the boss (a.k.a. Linda) is back, so I should get to work. Promised to finish the touchups today, so touchup I must.

No comments: