Sunday, February 20, 2005

Radio?!

Looks as though I may be interviewed on radio as an "alumna" of the Greefield Community College's "Intro to Standup" course. Methinks our dear prof de comedy, Jerry Caruso, will be the focus of the show, but the host wanted two of his students and suggested yours truly and another comic specifically (she saw us Thursday night).

It's a small station in Amherst, WUMA (I think). Details to come when it seems more of a reality.

Might be fun, eh? We shall see.

On other fronts, Linda and I saw "The Aviator" last night, and while I admire the scope and incredible spectacle of the film, I wasn't moved by the sad tale of Howard Hughes. He wasn't a character one could cozy up to, exactly--or perhaps that's my dislike of Leonardo Dicaprio coloring my view.

Cate Blanchett as Katherine Hepburn, though--that was a character of interest (though her family seemed impossibly smug). Well, it's only a movie...

Today, we installed a light fixture and Linda and I had words. We should really hire professionals for such endeavors, but that would interfere with Linda's view of herself as a "Handy Dyke."

A "Cranky Dyke" is more like it, but you didn't hear that from me.....8-)

(Linda doesn't read my blog as a matter of course. With my luck, she'll start today.)

No comments: