Friday, March 11, 2005

Nice night in Greenfield

Our show at the lovely Cafe Koko in Greenfield was successful, albeit on a limited scale. Didn't make tons of money, but we did make the few people who showed up for comedy laugh, and that's always a good thing (plus, the owner asked us to come back on a Friday night when we will likely draw larger crowds--always a good sign).

On other fronts, my maiden highway voyage in the new Magnum was very smooth sailing, though I had a rather eerie experience on the way there. A pickup truck rode alongside me for an uncomfortably long time, and I have no idea why. Was the person checking the car out, or was it some sort of challenge?

I dunno. Perhaps it was just another driver lost in a cell phone conversation, but suffice to say, he/she weirded me out a bit.


While I wondered if I "wimped out" by buying the SXT model instead of the RT with the HEMI, I think last night's drive proved I have more than enough power for this lifetime. This puppy moves fast enough, thank you very much. The RT would spell "regular (speeding)tickets," of that I'm certain.

No comments: