Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So you don't worry....

Just so the nervous types among my friends and family don't worry, I'm okay. Have been keeping busy when I have the gumption, taking naps when I don't.

A number of my dear friends and one WI cousin have offered their bone marrow if it would help, bless their hearts. Think I heard one of the doctors say siblings are preferred, but will learn more Monday as to what's what.

It's all speculation, for my dear numbers have to get to a certain place before any transplant could happen, anyway, so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself here.

We shall see, in other words....

Tomorrow is a treatment day for yours truly; it's also the day that Aunt Mary takes Shwea in the to vet to see what's been ailing her for a while now. Poor gal woke up sick this a.m. and has been balking at her food--always a worry for a member of this family! Would appreciate your healing thoughts for the dear Bombshell tomorrow, too, if you have some to spare.

Well, even though I had about a four-hour nap this afternoon (it's a no-steroid day, in case you're wondering), I'm getting tired, so close I must.

Hope all's well with you--love from me and Sleeping Beauty, Ann

1 comment:

Val and Joan's travels said...

Bone marrow transplant sites say a good match is someone with the same ethnic background. We're both from the midwest, so does that count??!!!