Saturday, April 10, 2010

Guess who's home?

They let me out on Friday afternoon, bless their hearts, and I'm home until Monday, when I return for tests. There's a chance they may keep me after the tests, but there's also a chance I get to return home.

Please cross your fingers for my getting to return home, okay?

It's been wonderful to see my dear Shwea (who lost her little mind upon my return), sleep (undisturbed) in my own bed, wear "civilian" clothes, and generally live something a lot more like a normal life than can be had in a hospital room. I also had a nice long walk in the 'hood today, and the scenery was a lot nicer than anything I saw on my laps around the 21st floor at MGH.

Well, I wanted to let you know I'm H-O-M-E, perhaps the nicest word I've seen in a long time. Hope you're somewhere safe and comfortable and lovable, too. xo, A

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I just realized you kept blogging. We've been getting updates from Kristen and Sarah (aka the work gang). Missing you and sending all the get well wishes/prayers your way. If there is anything I can do to help out have The Scheduler contact me. Or if you can post The Scheduler's e-mail and I can reach out.
Lots of love and well wishes.
Kathy B

Dana Gillette said...

Hurray! Most excellent!!! I, too, just realized about your persistent blogging or I would have visited your blog. Wishing you the best. Enjoy all of the daffodils and blooming trees!

Unknown said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

Andrea H.

Sarah said...

Welcome HOME, Ann! Glad you were in the 'hood for the weekend and got to give the Bombshell some ear-fluffling. Hope all is going well today. Sending good thoughts your way.

Jennifer Myszkowski said...

Hooray! Hooray! Here's hoping you get to stay home.

When you're ready for visitors, Scott and I will come by. Be sure to make a chore list for us. We'll be happy to help around the house while we visit.

<3!
-Jennifer (and Scott)

Paula said...

Oh Happy Days. Hope you got some good news today are back home with Shwea and all your wonderful friends.

Your friend you need to meet in the D.
Paula