Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tidying up does a gal a world of good

Today I finally tackled a long-overdue expense report that has been a source of agitation for weeks.

Okay, months.

It's idiotic, for it is for money owed me, for heaven's sake, so why the foot-dragging?

That would require professional help of the sort I cannot afford right now, but the good news is that today's efforts will soon result in money going into my checking account, which is a very good thing indeed.

Also "found" some money in my checking account that will certainly come in handy.

And last but not least, had a nibble for some more work of a freelance nature last night, but nothing has come of it. Yet.

Oh well. Such is life in the purgatory known as "between jobs."

The good news today is that tonight is comedy open mic night at PACE, and I am going to try out ALL NEW MATERIAL.

Then I have to dash, for the other good news is tonight I get to pick up my Linda at the train station.

Things are looking UP!

No comments: