Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sadness descending....

The events of the week are starting to sink in. I may soon no longer be working in shorts and a t-shirt, a snoring dog at my feet. I may have to leave my beasts each morning and return in the late afternoon/early evening as countless other people do, leaving the dogs' mid-day romp to dog sitters, not me. I'm almost weeping at the prospect.

I know for a fact I will soon be reporting to someone besides my dear "boss" (he never liked that word) and friend Lee. That brings tears to my eyes and onto my keyboard.

Change is inevitable, true. But sometimes change just sucks. And this change Sucks the Big One, as we used to say in high school.....

I know, I know--this too shall pass, and if one door closes, another soon opens. It's just I haven't been in life's hallway like this for a long, long time, and I'm not very happy about it. I'll get over it, not to worry....






No comments: