Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a weekend!

My first weekend home has flown by, largely because I have been busy, busy, busy. Am so glad it's possible for me to be busy, busy, busy--that was by no means a sure thing not too long ago.

Had visiting dignitaries from D.C. (bro Lew) and NYC (friend Ellen), as well as a wonderful array of local friends stop by, and I can't think of a better way to be welcomed home.

Feel okay, if a few gallons/liters on the heavy side. Seems my "load" has lightened a bit from yesterday, which is good (it didn't take a crane to get my legs into the car this morning), so I'm hoping maybe this is a trend. Maybe?

Shwea and I are being kept company by Carmela and Barbara and their miniature Schnauzers this evening, and expect to have some sort of company for the foreseeable. I have Greta Garbo "I vant to be alone" moments, but it isn't really a good idea (and makes some key members of my family and friends twitchy), so company I have.

And I'm lucky to have it, this I know.

As for tomorrow, I meet with my local oncologist, and we'll get things going here.

So, life is good and busy and I feel okay--this is a report I am very happy to make, friends, esp. with my completely cashed-in Bombshell at my side. XO, A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good report!