Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm going back to bed

The only call I got this morning was from an organization I dearly love and have contributed regularly to that is doing fundraising. As a matter of fact, almost every call that comes into my office these days has been from organizations I dearly love and have contributed regularly to doing fundraising.
It is rather an "adding insult to injury" phenomenon, no?

As I am only marginally employed, I have to tell them all that since I'm looking for work and the only calls I am getting are from fundraisers, I can't give them any money at this time.

A humble request: Until I start getting calls from employers, could the organizations I dearly love and have contributed regularly to please leave me the hell alone?

(Yes, I am in a mood today, and think the only sane response is to go back to bed. Off I go.....)

No comments: