Thursday, August 18, 2005

Forget Flickr, folks--it's beyond me

I thought I could somehow link my photo array on Flickr to my blog, but I have been thoroughly thwarted in my attempts. As a result, I sent the photo array to members of my family and some friends instead. If you weren't among the people tagged for this dubious honor and would like to be, let me know.

On other fronts, I had a lengthy phone interview with the CEO of a company this afternoon and only a few things that came out of my mouth left me kicking myself (the upside of phone interviews is one can wince and/or kick oneself silly and no one needs to know). The job ostensibly was based two hours away, but it seems that the CEO is open to the possibility of an off-site person after all, so perhaps there's hope.

A person who can do the job to her approval, that is. She's going to send me a test assignment and we'll take it from there. Sound familiar? T'is the season, apparently.

That I expected this interview to be an absolute bust has made this turn of events quite delightful. It's lovely to not have one's worse suspicions confirmed, know what I mean?
We shall see....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create your blog. Excellent work