Monday, November 28, 2005

Almost forgot....

Being reared in a "We only watch PBS and the Packers on TV" sort of home, I am almost ashamed to allow that I enjoy a number of popular TV programs. Some I even love. For example, I am an avid fan of "Gilmore Girls" and "Commander in Chief," and was a great fan of "West Wing" before it began its slide and made even Alison Janney's C.J. Craig an unattractive character.

No small feat, that.

Anyway, this is by long introduction to something wonderful I saw on yet another hot TV property, "Desperate Housewives." I watch mostly for Felicity Huffman, but every once and a while another actor grabs my attention. Last night it was the actress who plays Bree (Marcia Cross), who had the delicious duty of loading and shooting a shotgun while wearing a beautiful gown. Her ex was causing such a ruckus her dinner party was threatened, so she took matters into her own hands.

Made my inner drag queen squeal with delight. (Yes, I have one of those, and embrace her warped sense of humor with all my might.)

If the episode ever airs again, you MUST watch it.

No comments: