Thursday, March 06, 2008

In a spin....

We've had some rather challenging health news to contend with lately, so I've been a little behind in blogging, especially the "Show Reports" I promised to post here, if nothing else. Sorry about that!

As for the news, it's not really my news to share--particularly in such a public forum. Suffice to say The Comedy has not been in the forefront on my little, round noggin' these days.

But I'm still performing, not to worry (or do, as the case may be 8-). Have some time at The Studio tomorrow night, and a lovely little fundraiser in Vermont on Saturday.

As for my last show, the Saturday night edition of the "Taste of PACE," it went very well, if memory serves. Memory also tells me that my set paled in comparison to that of my dear Comedy Buddy, colleague, and friend, Jennifer Myszkowski, she who can turn weeping into hilarity. That is an art , people, and I am very, very grateful I was there to witness it. She practically did knock the people off their seats, indeed. A joy to behold, but to tell you the truth, it was a heck of an act to follow--happily there were quite a few acts between us.....

No comments: