Sunday, June 11, 2006

Laughing Liberally Boston: It's a date. And time.

Just so you know, I found out today that I will be performing in the early show of Laughing Liberally: Boston on Saturday, June 24 @ 7:30 p.m. To find details on the show and the whereabouts of Jimmy Tingle's Off Broadway, go here.

The beauty part, except for it being a liberal show (almost as good as a gay/lesbian recovery show, as far as audience support for yours truly), is that the 24th is my birthday.

I was going to go to Jacob's Pillow and see "Ballet Russes" again, but as birthday events go, a liberal show at Jimmy Tingle's--you can't beat it with a stick.

Nor should you.

On other fronts, am I the only person put off by those new TD Waterhouse commercials that say that "independence" is the prevailing trait of a successful investor?

Oh really? I thought it was "inside information." THAT's the American way--ain't it?

Yes, it's time to go to bed. My mother-in-law equivalent visits for a week, starting tomorrow.

What else can I say?

No comments: