Friday, June 23, 2006

Ah, the calm is descending

Was feeling a little squirrelly about tomorrow's show, but have practiced a slightly shortened version the past day that seems to be ending well within my limit. As I tend to forget at least one section of my set when nervous, which I expect to be tomorrow night, I am confident I will not be overstaying my welcome at The House of Tingle.

Now, what will actually happen remains to be seen--but unlike some comics in The Comedy, I am not one to go on and on.

Please goddess, don't let me start doing that tomorrow night.

On other fronts, my manager and coworkers presented me with a birthday cake today. It was an industrial-strength chocolate cake the size of a small building, and it was fabulous. Had one slice before I was going to eat lunch, and that was the end of lunch--one slice kept me going all afternoon. THAT's a cake!

No comments: