Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's official!

My name may be misspelled, but it's up on the Laughing Liberally website lineup for May 10 @ 9:30.

Believe it!

I am very happy of the prospect of performing in a friendly space--more friendly than an Elks Club in Glastonbury, at the very least!

(Though, come to think of it, they warmed up after a while.....)

That's today's big news, for the rest is all kvetch and consternation.

I am sooooo over the joy that is Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day, you have no idea. (Unless, of course, you've been in my orbit in the past four weeks--then you have all too much of an idea, and I apologize.)

It will all be over soon--less than 48 hours from now, the concerns of the parents among me will no longer be my business, and I am almost blissful at the prospect.

No comments: