Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just had to share this...

I've been an absent blogger, this I know, but as I have been working away from home and working evenings to boot, blogging opportunities just aren't what they used to be.

That said, I must share something I saw on a sign in front of a church I pass every day during my commute (this may be a paraphrase, sorry):

"Christ wanted spiritual fruits....not religious nuts."

Isn't that just wonderful?

What I need now is something to make me laugh about the confirmation hearings of Judge Alito I've been listening to during my commute. My goddess, that man couldn't get to the point with a compass, a divining rod, and a GPS. What a wily critter!

Lastly, my friend
Jennifer is trying to get me into the newspaper to promote her big show on the 28th. I'm happy to oblige, don't you know, and will definitely let you know if that comes to pass. While we're on the topic of The Comedy, my show on the 20 was cancelled, alas.

Some other time, perhaps.

Now, I must be off to bed.

No comments: