Sunday, May 07, 2006

Comedy, comedy, and more comedy!!!

Am gearing up to return to the workaday world tomorrow, which is almost a pleasant prospect. Don't worry, this is not a budding workaholic talking--I am feeling tremendously rested, for one thing; for another, the coming week features shows galore. I will be performing Wednesday night at the Laughing Liberally Lab in NYC, Saturday at La Trattoria in Canton, CT and Sunday at The Comedy Studio in Cambridge, MA--my goddess, this is a week for The Comedy!

After this week, however, the pickin's become slim--Saharan, practically. I appear to be in a comedy lull, and am unsure how to get myself in circulation. Must follow up on a lead, as well as hope something comes of my Wednesday gig--a return engagement, at the very least.

We shall see....


Speaking of seeing, my Linda took some wonderful photos of our vacation, and I hope to get them up soon. Although considering what the week holds, soon may be a relative term....

No comments: