Sunday, October 15, 2006

Please, let it be allergies...

Have a terrible feeling in my throat, and am oh-so-hoping that it's the result of sweeping a summer's worth of leaves and detrius off our cottage roof. (I was oh-so-pleased that I wasn't doing any raking this weekend, but then I saw our roof and that was the end of that...)

Between the pine needles, moss, maple leaves, and gunk--what else can one call it?--I inhaled a lot of things that don't agree with me yesterday, and am paying the piper now.

Or so I hope.

This could be a cold, but as I have no room in my schedule for such madness, I'm opting for allergies.

Tomorrow morning will be the judge. Please, let the judge be merciful!

On other fronts, I'm in two shows this week with my comedy buddy Jennifer, neither of which you'll likely see. One is sold out, the other is in Dorchester, which I think is in the Boston area but that's about all I know. For now.

Hey, the sold out show may have a repeat performance for all the folks who can't come--including you. Will let you know the date when/if it becomes available.

Now, I must take some echinasea and go to sleep. Here's hoping.....

No comments: