Monday, October 16, 2006

No such luck....

Yup, it was a cold, as my achy-sneezy carcass made plain this a.m. Took to my bed for most of the day, and happily, I feel more humanoid than I did last night.

Which wouldn't be hard, come to think.

The worst is over, so off to work I go tomorrow.

Yippee.

No, really.

On other fronts, I have heard of another venue that I may perform in in 2007, and it's not terribly far away. Since the show I'm in Thursday is sold out, diehard comedy fans might want to check out Cafe Lebanon on Main Street in Springfield. They'll be having a comedy show Thursday night the 19th, hosted by the domestic goddess who is adding her own unique brand of diversity to the suburbs of Connecticut, Linda Belt.

If you go, let me know what it's like--it's always better to have an idea of a place before one shows up there, don't you know.

But then again, flying blind adds a certain je ne sais quoi....or something. Or so I tell myself.

No comments: