Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy What-Have-You!



This logo comes from the aptly-named House of Wisconsin cheese in Madison. The place for cheesecurds and all things gloriously tacky with Wisconsin themes, such as cheesehead hats, Bucky Badger and Packer chotchkes of all description and more cow paraphenalia than you can shake an udder at (not that one should do such things). I asked the proprietor if I could place this logo on my blog, as I, too, am a "genuine article" from America's Dairyland, and feel I've earned the right to this badge of wholesome honor...of sorts. He kindly agreed.

Besides, so many people have "Holiday" themed nonsense on their blog--I thought it would be nice to have something different, don't you?

Well, there isn't much to catch up on at the moment, but once we've opened our presents, there may be. Christmas in Lesbianville--you know there's some Carhartt involved, but that's all I'm saying, for now.

No comments: