Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bandwagon. Jumped upon.

Well, I finally got the gumption (thanks to some prodding by my Comedy Buddy and coworker, Jennifer Myszkowski) and now have a page on MySpace.

Thought it was for the young'uns, but after roaming around in the comedy section, I realize that my preconceptions were just that: Based on speculation, not fact.

Looks like this page could signal the end of this Blogger account. The MySpace comedy page not only features a blog, but it also offers a nice place to display coming shows--rather a one-stop shop for anyone interested in yours truly or The Comedy. Don't know if you've noticed, but I barely keep up with this page--to keep up this page, my web site and a MySpace page would take more time than I have.

Well, it's time for dinner. We'll see what we do.....

No comments: